UK Tier 4 (General) student visa is issued for students aged over 16 years to study in the UK on the basis of the following;

  • You are offered admission for a course at one of the UK higher education authorities or UK universities.
  • The applicant can speak, read, write and understand English
  • You must have enough money to support yourself during your studies and pay for your course.
  • You are from a country that’s not in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • Meet the other entry & eligibility requirements

There won’t be any changes to the rights and status of citizens of EU countries currently living in the UK until 30 June 2021. You and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK.

You can make an application to the home office for a visa 3 months before your course start date. The decision of your visa application will be available within 3 weeks from the date of biometrics and document submission.

You can even request a visa faster than normal.

The visa application fee will be:

  • Applicants from the outside UK:£348
  • For each dependant:£348 per person.

As part of your visa application, you’ll also have to pay the Immigration Healthcare Surcharge.

You can arrive in the UK before your course starts:

  • up to 1 week before, if your course lasts 6 months or less
  • up to 1 month before, if your course lasts more than 6 months

The length of your stay in the UK depends on the duration of your course and the course you have already completed and about to start.

Do’s and don’ts of Tier 4 (General) Student Visa

You can:

  • study
  • work as a student union sabbatical officer
  • Apply for a visa from inside or outside the UK
  • Apply to extend your visa
  • work in most jobs – depending on the level of your course and sponsor
  • bring your family members(dependants)

You cannot:

  • get public funds
  • work in certain jobs, for example, professional sportsperson or sports coach
  • study at an academy or a local authority-funded school (also known as a maintained school)

Document Checklist – Visa

You must provide:

  • Your current passport or valid travel document
  • Proof of funds to support yourself while you study in the UK and for your course fee payment. The amount may vary depending on your circumstances.
  • If you are under 18 you must provide proof of parental or other legal guardian consent.
  • Relationship proof with your parent or guardian if you’re under 18 years of age.
  • your tuberculosis test results if you’re from a country where you have to take the test.

* Your passport must have at least a blank page for your visa.

* You may also need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.

Document Checklist – University Admission

  • Valid Passport
  • Updated CV
  • All academic documents from 10th
  • Semester mark list
  • Consolidated mark list
  • Skype ID
  • Course preference &location (if any)
  • IELTS scorecard (if any)
  • Experience certificate (if any)
  • Statement of Purpose (SOP)

Fill the form now

Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved and you'll be given a link. You, or anyone with the link, can use it to retrieve your Cart at any time.
Back Save & Share Cart
Your Shopping Cart will be saved with Product pictures and information, and Cart Totals. Then send it to yourself, or a friend, with a link to retrieve it at any time.
Your cart email sent successfully :)

WhatsApp chat